Thursday, July 21, 2022

Rick Bauer starting to write for CCM again

Hi Rob, I have been doing a lot of chess analysis on LiChess.  Most of the games come from the NBCC, but I also "cover" World Championship cycle games and general chess theory.  They are all posted under my LiChess handle, Connman.

I have also been hosting a "Saturday Study Group" from 5-7 pm each Saturday, where we combine Zoom and LiChess.  I just added your name to the invite list.  "Many are called, but few appear."

The latest game, Jithya Sajeevan - Nelson Castaneda was an extraordinary effort by the young sister of DIG's Jithu.  I have posted it along with the other games from Tuesday night in the following LiChess study: https://lichess.org/study/3em7x2O3

I am thinking about doing a "game of the Week" ala Alan Lasser. What do you think? Rick

Dear Rick, You have made many contributions to CCM, Welcome back.  Rob